Hi, my name is Daniel Reed, but I prefer to go by Dan. Thanks for taking the time to read a bit more about me. Here's some of my background.
- I've been involved in the HVAC industry since 1993. Including warehousing, installation, service, corporate sales, and product testing/certification.
- I possess EPA certification and regularly participate in continuing education courses required by the industry.
- I've completed coursework in thermo-dynamics, electrical theory, and HVAC/R.
- I've owned and operated a home remodeling company.
- I have been writing about my many expertise for over 6 years and have over 4 million views on my articles. I truly enjoy sharing knowledge with others and helping with their problems.
I want you to be confident in me and the information I share.
The name Cre8tor stems from the desire to "Cre8" something positive by giving something to people. I've always felt that knowledge is one of the best gifts a person can give or share. It's free, it's useful and it doesn't expire. Pass it on! ~ We're all in this together ~
By: Dan Reed